01 February 2011

failure and success

I have been thinking a lot this week about failure and my previous attitude towards it (see 25 Jan posting for some background).

This week I have finally realized that failure is necessary to experience success. I have intellectually known this for a long time but it is just sinking in.

Failure is the true path to success...without failing we can not succeed.

Simple.

Why it took so long for me to figure this out I will never know. So this year I am going to try and embrace failure because that is the only way I am going to improve and become better. And don't we all want to be better?

this is me enjoying one of my many failures...I am trying to conquer the bunnyhill!
I did make it down without falling and I did graduate from the kiddie run
to the bunny hill...so I am going to view this hill as part of my road to success instead of
evidence of my failure. Maybe next week I will learn how to turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment