23 February 2011

dreaming of spring...

This morning I awoke dreaming of spring...


The sun was shining, the trees were in full blossom...


But as I fully awoke and came to my senses I knew that out my bedroom window I would not see signs of spring...


Out my bedroom window it is still very much winter.

In my little corner of beautiful British Columbia winter has decided to camp out...long term. But, as I look out at this image...


just for today, I am going to imagine that I see this instead...


Every once in a while I need a little sunshine...even if it is only in my imagination.

I hope your day is filled with sunshine and blossoms!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh, it's -23C here....I am desperately praying it warms up before Sunday, cuz I really want to go cross country skiing and I am not going unless it warms up a bit. As for spring, well, at the end of March I am off to Vancouver Island to visit the parental units, and I am hoping it will be spring there.

    ReplyDelete